On September 26, we invite owners and CEOs of agricultural companies to participate in SUP Agro Day conference, organized by the Union of Ukrainian Entrepreneurs!
– how innovations transform the most successful agricultural companies
– the main focus of the agricultural producer in Ukraine and the world
– Global trends in the agricultural market
– Competition with world leaders in the local market
– Logistic barriers faced by the agricultural producer and ways to address
– Yevgene Osypov, CEO of Kernel
– Kateryna Rybachenko, CEO of Agroregion
– Vitaliy Ilchenko, owner of Ukravit Group of Companies
– Artem Belenkov, founder of SmartFarming
– Alexandr Solovey, CEO of Spike Trade Group
– Tali Ramon, BNP Paribas innovation and startup consultant
– Andriy Ryazantsev, Director of Business Development at Ukrzaliznytsya
SUP Agro Day is an opportunity to learn about global trends and learn from the experience of leading entrepreneurs in the agricultural business with productive networking!
For owners and CEOs of agricultural companies only
Date: September 26, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Location: Golf Center Kyiv, 20 Obolonska naberezhna Str.
of producers, Processors and Exporters of Grain, 1997-2021.
When quoting and using any
materials reference to the Ukrainian Grain
Association is obligatory. If you use the
Internet, you must also use the hyperlink
to http://uga.ua Site development
To register on the website, please contact the administration UGA firstname.lastname@example.org