April 16, 2019 Golf Center, Kyiv
The safety and control of all production processes is a priority task of every agribusiness enterprise. Theft, fraud, mistakes in the documentation process are the factors that directly affect the level of costs, profitability and success of the company.
The issue of risk prevention at work is relevant not one year, not even one decade. Of course, with the development of the latest technologies, security at agro enterprises has reached a higher quality level. Today a number of different programs are created for monitoring and accounting of resources, data protection, etc.
At the same time, not all manufacturers are familiar with resources that can significantly ease their lives. In addition, total digitalization has a different side, since it creates additional opportunities for finding and implementing new fraudulent schemes.
Unfortunately, thieves and crooks – this is not the only headache agrarian. Recently, agricultural issues of agrarian raidering came into the top problems of agriculture, with which, to a greater or lesser extent, a large number of enterprises had met. In Ukraine, raider attacks are becoming increasingly cruel and put at risk the functioning of not only small farms, but also powerful holdings.
Understanding the direct dependence of the success of agrarian business on its security, the ProAgro Group of Companies will hold a conference “Risks and Counteracting Fraud” for the fifth time on April 16, 2019. Every year our event collects specialists from agro companies that have successful examples of prevention and control of raiding, fraud and theft in order to discuss all possible agricultural production risks and effective ways of leveling them.
Among the main issues of the conference “Risks and counteraction to fraud 2019”:
• De-management of the security system in agricultural companies;
• know-how in the fight against fraud;
• how to properly assess and minimize risks;
• prevention and counteraction to raiding;
• Illegal takeover of the enterprise:
– the causes and consequences;
– internal and external fraud at the enterprise as a cause of raiding;
– illegal actions of law enforcement agencies in the system of enterprise absorption;
– tax audits as grounds for unlawful takeover of the enterprise.
• internal security at the enterprise as a means of countering raider attacks;
• How to properly negotiate contracts with grain traders.
Join our event and stay safe!
For participation in our events, partner programs, organization of the report and advertising, please contact the Information Company “ProAgro Group”:
• Tel / Fax: (+38 044) 248-02-67, (+38 067) 243-38-03
• Event site: http://www.proagro.com.ua/events/risk2019/
© Всеукраинская общественная организация производителей, переработчиков и экспортеров зерна, 1997-2020.
При цитировании и использовании любых
материалов ссылка на Украинскую зерновую
ассоциацию обязательна.При использовании в
интернет обязательна так же гиперссылка
на http://uga-port.org.ua Site development
To register on the website, please contact the administration UGA firstname.lastname@example.org