According to all forecasts, the current marketing year will be one of the most successful for agricultural exports from Ukraine. But this is not the limit. Experts expect a significant increase in the supply of Ukrainian agricultural products to foreign markets and urge industry participants to work on diversifying sales markets, exported products and supplier companies. To forecast the demand, plan the future harvest, create or expand processing capacities, optimize (sometimes, create from scratch) logistics – this is only part of the tasks facing exporters. And more: to maintain the proper quality of products, to pass certification procedures, to ensure financial security, to prevent fraud risks and to create a reputation of a reliable supplier. All this set of issues is solved in the framework of export strategies of agro-enterprises and companies-traders. Every year more and more instruments, technologies and methods of export management appear, but the goal remains the same – obtaining the maximum profit from the sale of agricultural products.
The Agrarian Conference “Export Strategies: Trading and Logistics 2018” will become a platform for discussing the pressing challenges facing Ukrainian exporters and traders of agricultural products, the prospects for domestic exports, as well as ways to develop logistics and infrastructure.
Within the framework of the conference the following issues will be considered:
· Current status and prospects for the development of the world market for cereals and oilseeds
· Export of Ukrainian agro products: realities and potential
· Strategies for entering new markets – practical cases
· Prospects for the movement of export prices. Tools to reduce the price risks of business in the export of agricultural products
· New mechanisms for financing export operations
· Requirements for the quality of grain and oilseeds in various countries-importers: there is something to strive for
· Mixing of grain of different classes on linear and harbor elevators: for and against
· The realities of domestic logistics: a special approach to planning export sales in the peak period
· Problems of Ukrainian grain logistics: failures with the provision and distribution of wagons are increasing
· The place of Ukrainian producers of niche and organic crops in the world market
The second day of the conference will be devoted to the issues of Ukrainian agro products access to new sales markets. The focus is on the Middle East, North Africa and Asian markets. Among the speakers are representatives of companies that managed to organize effectively their work in these regions.
The conference participants will have the opportunity to find new business partners and establish useful contacts. The maximum of necessary information, the practical experience of colleagues, open discussions and surprises from the organizers – all this awaits you at the III agrarian conference “Export Strategies: Trading and Logistics”. If you are focused on increasing the profitability and efficiency of your business, we are waiting for you on February 8-9 in Kyiv.
For participation in our events, partner programs, organization of the report and placement of advertising, please contact the information-analytical company “ProAgro Group”:
· Phone/Fax: (+38 044) 248-02-67, (+38 067) 243-38-03
of producers, Processors and Exporters of Grain, 1997-2021.
When quoting and using any
materials reference to the Ukrainian Grain
Association is obligatory. If you use the
Internet, you must also use the hyperlink
to http://uga.ua Site development
To register on the website, please contact the administration UGA email@example.com