The 3rd Annual Conference of Agrarian Lawyers, held by ProAgro on October 31, 2018 in Kyiv, is the best platform for communication among representatives of the agrarian legal community, for the experience exchange, consideration of legal situations and raising awareness of opportunities for resolving legal disputes.
During the conference, we shall consider acute and actual legal issues in agribusiness.
Speaker-practices from the legal departments of agrarian enterprises will share their own experience on the subjects:
• Raid capture and conducting anti-raider audit.
• Preparation and counteraction to unlawful attacks on agrarian business,
• Land registration: lease agreements, shareholders, liability of registrars for carrying out unlawful acts of corruption, protection of the tenant.
• Features of legal support and support of farms and agricultural cooperatives;
• Legal registration of export contracts and international arbitration in GAFTA and FOSFA. Why should agricultural producers apply there when resolving legal disputes,
• Logistical barriers emerging products exporters on the way to the world markets.
• Legal support for purchasing transactions. How to secure a company from the unfair supplier.
• What should be changed in the charter and what are the consequences of changing the constituent documents after the adoption of the new Law of
Ukraine “On Companies with Additional and Limited Liability”.
• Environmental safety, innovations, legislation improvements, standardization and certification of products for international markets.
• Legal regulation problems of organic production.
Practitioners from the legal services of agricultural holdings, as well as representatives of leading law firms and independent experts will be invited to cover the most acute problems and to exchange experience.
Within the framework of panel discussions, each participant of the conference will be able to ask their questions to conference speakers.
The cases exchanging, sharing experiences and thoughts will take place in the very center of Kyiv – at the Admiral Hall conference center (Kiev, Khreshchatyk street, 7/11).
Registration has begun!
For participation in our activities, partner programs, organization of the report and advertising, please contact the Information Company “ProAgro”:
of producers, Processors and Exporters of Grain, 1997-2018.
When quoting and using any
materials reference to the Ukrainian Grain
Association is obligatory. If you use the
Internet, you must also use the hyperlink
to http://uga.ua Site development
To register on the website, please contact the administration UGA firstname.lastname@example.org