Recent years, Ukraine has significantly increased its presence on the world market, especially in the field of agricultural exports. Whether or not, Ukrainian companies face obstacles that they have to deal with for the first time. In addition, due to the world trade wars on the export market trade competition intensifies, and in these conditions, Ukrainian exporters need to forecast consumer and market demands, explore new markets, plan future harvests, optimize logistics, and this is far from all the challenges on the way of achieving the main goal – profit from agricultural products sales.
As competition in the market intensifies, agribusinesses and trader companies need to keep high-quality products at a high level, provide financial security for their companies, and prevent all possible fraud risks. Each year, new methods and technologies for managing export activities are emerging, new challenges are emerging on the way of exporters, traders and logists.
At our conference “Export Strategies: Trade and Logistics 2019”, we will meet exporters and traders of agricultural products, representatives of logistics companies and terminals to share their experiences, technology and cases.
The conference will consider the following issues:
-States and prospects of export of agricultural products in 2019.
-Trade world wars. Export geography changes. Current status and forecasts on 2019.
– Features of export on the conditions of the military status introduction.
– Work of ports at the Azov Sea.
– Grain cargoes logistics: export strategies in new realities.
– Export risks. How to minimize them
– Grain terminals: integrated solutions in high competition. Will there be enough capacity to store the crop?
– River logistics development.
-New in agricultural export legislation.
-Railway transportation of agricultural cargoes. Problems and perspectives.
-The main problems of the trader. Challenges and Opportunities of 2019.
-The quality of grain and oil products: the role of phytosanitary expertise for export to international markets. Standards and norms.
– The launch of the electronic auction of freight cars. Its influence on the railway transportation market and tariffs.
– Private market of traction: myth or reality? Consequences.
– “Single window” on the Custom. Results of the pilot project implementation.
In addition, our conference is a great platform to find new partners and a place for new business contacts. We invite you to participate in the conference “Export Strategies: Trading and Logistics 2019” on February 8th.
For participation in our events, partner programs, organization of the report and advertising, please contact the Information Company “ProAgro Group”:
• Tel / Fax: (+38 044) 248-02-67, (+38 067) 243-38-03
• site of the event: http://www.proagro.com.ua/events/exp2019/
© Всеукраинская общественная организация производителей, переработчиков и экспортеров зерна, 1997-2020.
При цитировании и использовании любых
материалов ссылка на Украинскую зерновую
ассоциацию обязательна.При использовании в
интернет обязательна так же гиперссылка
на http://uga-port.org.ua Site development
To register on the website, please contact the administration UGA email@example.com